Food First by Jennifer is a company that specializes in educating people on how to optimize energy and prevent disease. It is designed to teach people the healing properties of food and empower them to make simple changes to improve their health and lives.
Learn more by clicking below or schedule a consultation.
What sets Jennifer apart from the rest is her genuine caring for her clients. She went above and beyond to check in and make sure I was feeling better and that my symptoms had not returned. She is approachable and knowledgeable from all aspects of holistic health. She is someone I feel I can turn to for any health concern big or small.
I have had muscular skeletal issues for over five years. Since its onset, I have consulted numerous doctors and tried multiple pain medications, all without improvement. Last spring I began working with Jennifer. We evaluated what I was eating and made small nutritional changes that made a BIG difference. Now, my pain is almost entirely gone and I feel better than I have in years!
Jennifer took time to learn about me and educated me on why I was overweight and how my body was responding to the all the processed food I was consuming. She gave me suggestions on what I could do to improve my health and emphasized the importance of looking at food from a nutritional perspective instead of caloric. Jennifer's understanding of food and its effects on our bodies makes it easy!
One more reason to enjoy coconuts! This is a great five minute video on how coconuts can prevent and reverse Alzheimer's disease.
The PDF article appeared in Mindful Movement's September newsletter. Please click the link below to read "Food As Medicine" by Jennifer Zumbrink.
(NaturalNews) Back away from the soda drink and no one gets arrested. That is, unless it is properly poisoned with officially sanctioned artificial sweetener. Then - go ahead, tank up because New York City Mayor, Mike Bloomberg is now pushing to outlaw all sugar sweetened drinks over the size of 16 ounces by March of 2013 - but intends to exonerate all artificially sweetened "diet" drinks. Keep in mind that this is the same Nanny State Mayor Mike who just helped pass out free donuts for the city's "National Donut Day" and also issued an official proclamation endorsing this dough-nutty event.
If you are going to eat non-organic fruits and vegetables, you can help to wash your produce off by mixing together the following ingredients:
(NaturalNews) The laws governing the sale of drugs and food additives require substances be safe for human consumption. The artificial sweetener aspartame primarily consumed in beverages and as a popular sugar substitute has consistently been found to cause tumors and brain seizures in animal subjects. In 2005, a European Cancer Research Center, the Ramazzini Foundation, called for an urgent re-examination of aspartame in food and beverages to protect children. This call is made in the face of the US FDA stand that aspartame is safe for human consumption on the ground that "aspartame as a carcinogen is not supported by data."
Aspartame: A brief history
Thieves Spray is an alternative to anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
Suggested brands for essential oils are NOW or Aura Cacia. You will need a one ounce glass bottle with a dropper top to mix the oils in and an additional glass bottle with a spray top for application.
EGYPTIAN LIVER CLEANSE
2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
2 tablespoons light olive oil (cold pressed—extra virgin is strongest)
1-cup steel cut oats
1 cup almond milk
1/8 tsp ground cloves
Green drink is a blender drink of “live food.” Blending greens (as well as fruits and other vegetables) liberates 92-94% of the vitamins and minerals—a great return on investment and instant usable nutrition. Chewing on the other hand only liberates 2-6% of the vitamins and minerals—hard work for little pay!